Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Don't just take our word for it

There are some marvelously talented food writers lurking out there in the blogoverse, and some of them have given us some nice mentions! Here's a quick list of links for all you foodistas to see what other folks have to say about Bittersweet:
Dessert First
Culinary Muse
Confessions of a Restaurant Whore
Food Musings
Cynamon*Swirl
Fac me cocleario vomere!

We've recently included links to the Yelp reviews for both Bittersweet stores in the right nav, so check those out as well if you're interested.

Cheers to all you chocolate writers & lovers out there--hope to see you soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Thanks so much for mentioning my blog! I've been to both your cafes now and I think they're fabulous!
If you would ever like to have me write pieces for your blog, let me know!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Bittersweet said...

Hooray! Thanks Anita--we'll certainly keep it in mind.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home